Monday, February 28, 2011

Take a look..........

Take a look at everything that transpired through our marriage.  We had some rough roads, mistakes were made; we are human after all, but the calculating things that were done out of revenge, bitterness and hatred had no place here.  My kids are the ones who are going to suffer the most in the future.

I'm not perfect! Martin isn't perfect!  Martin can help change things, but he refuses to do so because it would not benefit his mother.  His mom wanted it all, she wanted the grandchildren, her children and to monopolize on everybody's time, so long as it was with her and what she wanted everyone to do.  She threw tantrums when we as a family wanted to do something on our own, if it didn't include her as the center of attention, she made our lives pure hell!

If she was my mother, I guess I would be afraid too.  On the other hand, like I have said before, if you would of focused on you're family, Martin, things would of been different.  You can't focus you're life on pleasing your mom.

When we first met you told me you're mom was controlling, I had no clue it could be as bad as this, you also told me you're sister was not nice and if she did anything you would step in; which you never once had the gumption to do so.

I lost respect for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones