Monday, February 28, 2011

E-mail sent to Martin 2/27/2011

You have the kids so far removed from me emotionally, do they know how much I love them and miss them? Do you care?  I don't think so, the only thing you care about is yourself.  You're a selfish person who tries to make everyone believe you're something your not; a human being.  I can feel and tell from our phone calls that you have made it you're priority to eliminate me from their lives.  You don't even have the decency to send a picture or encourage our young children to call their mom, I initiate all the calls.  If you had their best interest at heart you would encourage and help us bond.  Yes, as you know, I don't have the means, transportation or ability to physically come and see them, but you seem to think it's more important for our children to bond to others than their mother.  Do it for the kids, Martin, not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones