Monday, February 28, 2011

Unbelievable!!!

Martin pulled the ultimate!  I thought I had seen the worst of him, but unfortunately he has more demons that I thought.  My son J was making his "First Holy Communion" this school year, and I assumed it would be around the same time as lent like all my other friends kids who attend Catholic schools.  Well, I spoke to J on the phone a couple of weeks ago and I asked him if he was looking forward to making this sacrament, he told me "Mom I already did, last December", he told me he was sorry for not telling me. I told him it wasn't his fault, it was his dad's responsibility to inform me of special events.  I looked on the school calendar and there wasn't anything mentioned about it, nor did I get any e-mails, etc... I feel really sad that my son feels guilty that he was obviously coached to NOT tell his mom about this very special event in his life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones