Friday, November 19, 2010

The Longing

I tried to call the kids last night but I didn't get a phone call in return.  What are my kids thinking, are they thinking I have rejected them?

I want to hold them in my arms and kiss them goodnight.  I want to see their smiling faces when they have accomplished something at school, I want to hold them and tend to them when their ill and kiss them and tell them mommy loves them and they will feel better.

Martin has stolen their childhood from me,  which is irreplaceable.  I will never get these magical years back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones