Monday, November 15, 2010

How am I going to get through this??

The sleepless nights have started again.  I am so tired of not knowing my destiny.  I have learned that we really don't have control of our future because anything can happen that can take everything away in a heartbeat.  The only thing we can control; and let me tell you it's not easy, is keeping our selves in control of how we handle the circumstances that very moment we feel as if the mat was taken right out from under us.  How can you possibly make the right decisions when your so taken back by the shock? 

I feel like I have so much bottled up inside me at this moment it's unbearable.  I want to cry and scream; why did this happen to me?  Why did Martin have to make this so hard and cruel?  I will never have the answers to many of my questions but I will find hope some where knowing God knows my path and there is a reason for all of this.

1 comment:

  1. just remember that God is in control and not you, whatever happens it is for a reason and thats just how it is. there is nothing you can do about the past and in some cases the future, but if you pray and ask God to help, He will. Its called Faith. And I am (ernest calvin) here for you, a shoulder to cry on,an ear to listen, and always some crazy shit to tell you to make you laugh, i will never let go and be here always. Here is something that is crazy and real, I have never meet you face to face yet i can say what i just have said.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones