Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ridiculous....

I I find it rather pitiful that any parent would go to this extent to keep children from the other parent..Martin requested in our initial parenting plan to have a bi-annual report for 2 years from the doctor that prescribes my 20mg of paxil (which is an extremely low dose).  He was with me when our Peri-natologist gave this to me when I was pregnant with our first son because after the loss of my dear Cameron I was scared to losing another child and possibly losing my life as well.  
I guess he's grasping at straws now...I did remind him that I will bring to court the report of him denying me my visitation the day before I left for Seattle; I had to file a police report on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones