Wednesday, August 11, 2010

E-mail sent to Martin 8/10/2010

Today I have received your request for a bi-annual report from the doctor prescribing my 20mg of paxil.  I am working on getting these and will forward you copies of what I get.  As I said in a previous e-mail I completely forgot; with all the technicalities you have placed on me; to further make it difficult for me to see my children it's hard to keep up with all your request.  As pitiful as (you are) they are, since you were with me when our perinatoligist prescribed them to me when I was pregnant with J.

On another note, I will also be providing to the court your denial of allowing me to see the children last June.


Good luck in life because you are definitely going to need it.  You should consider yourself lucky to find someone who will ever have you, I feel sorry for the person who will have to live with you and your disgusting family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones