Friday, July 9, 2010

Missing my kids more than anything...........

Today I am missing my kids so much I can't breathe.  I have these wonderful children and I can only dream of them and how they were when they were almost two years younger than they are today.  I want to be their mommy; I love them so much it hurts.

I spoke to the kids last Wednesday and C started crying; she asked when she sees me next time is that going to be the last and she said she wanted to live with me.  My boys aren't doing much better, I feel as if J completely shutting down on me and E is just chugging along through rough waters.

How will I ever survive this???  I don't know how to do this...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones