Sunday, July 4, 2010

My move....

Well I had to make the move closer to a bigger city for better work opportunities, this was definitely not an easy thing for me to do.

On the last weekend; the Saturday before fathers day to be exact.  I wanted to take the kids to the park for a picnic and spend a quality day with them.  J had a birthday party to go to and I asked Martin to explain to him that mommy way moving and she wanted to spend this last Saturday with them, he of course thought the birthday party was more important than spending time with their mom.  So he made up  every excuse in the book to keep the children from me.  I had a friend drive me to his sister's house and he comes out without the children and tells me I can't have the children.  I then had to call a non-emergent number and file a police report.  C was crying and saying she wanted to go with mommy.  My boys came out first and it's like they were told what to do; they hugged me and told me good-bye.  It was strange that he didn't let them all come out at once; that's just Martin being his paranoid self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones