Saturday, May 15, 2010

Time with my children

Okay so I had to go through alcohol classes which I learned a lot from.  I did whatever I was told to do to see my children.  I was not a street drug user nor a prostitute or a felon and definitely never abused my children.

Does this seem unfair to you??  Or is it just me??  Martin and I had a rocky marriage for years and we have wonderful children together.  My children are the ones suffering the most in this situation.

I can count the hours I have spent with my kids since October 2008.  Martin wanted to punish me through the kids for wanting the divorce initially but in his sneaky way he beat me to the punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones