Saturday, May 15, 2010

Things Martin said

While we were going through the divorce Martin said a number of things:

1. I was never the kids primary care give because I had help.  Well can you take two 3 year olds and a 4 your old to a museum or the science center by your self and watch them all carefully?

2. He claimed that I called him everyday and asked him to bring me home an 18 pack of beer; which he said he did and I consumed it all by myself.  I could never drink that much!  I think I would of been dead along time ago and besides if you thought your spouse had a drinking or drug problem would you bring it to them?

3.Oh yes and lets not forget he also said I had a severe emotional problem and was put in the psyche ward.  Yes I have depression issues but after living with this man you would too.  I have was put on an anti-depressant by my peri-natologist well pregnant with with J.   After losing my first baby and going through In Vitro an then having a hysterectomy put my body through a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones