Saturday, May 15, 2010

Jumped through the hoops

Well I jumped through the hoops; had to attend alcohol classes and completed that.  Martin had to take an 8 hour drug and alcohol class.  Now I'm allowed to see my children unsupervised.  I find this to be completely ridiculous!  Crack mom's get more time with their children!

I moved to be closer to the kids; which Martin did not want me too.  He tried to pay me stay put and of course I said "no".  In his initial parenting plan he said if I stayed put he would give me money and I was only allowed to see the kids once a month.  As it is now I have them everyother weekend.  But they aren't allowed to stay the night.  So I get them from 9-6 on Saturdays and Sundays.

When my kids first came to my our new place they were so happy.  I went to pick them up and we had a fantastic day.  I took them to the library and we got books and we watched movies.  When it was time for my kids to leave my daughter started crying and asked me if this was going to be the last time she would ever see me again.  I said no sweetie mommy moved over here to be close to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones