Saturday, May 15, 2010

Finding a job and running low on money to live

I live in a place where the job market is horrible and I have tried for 6 mths now to find a job where I can support myself but I have had zero luck.

It's hard when the kids come over and ask to go see a movie and I have to say it's much more fun to stay home and rent a movie or when they ask to go to a museum or out to eat.  I feel terrible because they don't understand how much things cost.

I'm having car issues now and can't afford to fix it right now makes it even more difficult.

I have no choice but to move back to the bigger city for work.  My kids are going to be heart broken but I have to rebuild my career.  I guess it doesn't help because I was a stay at home mom for 8 years and in this economy people with Masters degrees are taking reception positions or whatever they can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones