Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Grandparents

I had a dream last night about my granddaddy.  If he was still alive I know things would be different.  I miss him so much it hurts.  He was a real man and stood up for his family. 

I remember before he died I went to visit him with my youngest son. He was very weak from treatments of cancer but he kept going. He had a business and worked until the day he died.  He never gave up and made himself do things; he was living each day as his last.  I have to find the strength he had and I have it somewhere.

When I lost my grandfather I also lost my grandmother.  Grandma has Alzheimer's and can't communicate very well.  We used to talk on the phone sometimes 3 times a day but I talk to her maybe once a month now.  I miss her too, she was my rock.

I have God; he is my rock but honestly I'm finding it hard to have hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones