Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Box

Another sleepless night.  I tossed and turned wondering how am I going to pull this off?  How am I going to be able to stay close to my children in this small town where jobs are hard to come by.  I will do it though; somehow.

I wake up and go to sleep every night looking at the bankers box full of legal paperwork.  Inside this box are pictures of me and my children doing things together, police reports, medical records and tons of declarations.  All eyes were on me and I had to defend myself not only as a mother but as human being.

Today is another day that I have to believe is a gift and I have to make the most of it.  I am doing everything possible to find a way to live close to my children.  In a perfect world Martin would like me to be out of the picture.  I told him that this would definitely not be good for me or our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones