Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Thank You

Thank you for all of you who choose to take time out of your life to read my story.  I appreciate all the notes and support.  Just knowing your reading  this makes me feel good and it gives me strength.

I hope I'm helping other people who are going through tough times; our stories may not be the same but hurt feels the same and sadness does too.  I am not a judgmental person and never have been even before my unfortunate situation.  

So far I have learned, who cares what people think; after all they haven't walked in my shoes nor have I walked in theirs.  So whatever your story is there are others with their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones