Saturday, May 15, 2010

Getting ready to move

I will be moving in the next couple of weeks and not looking forward to it.  It's time to start trying to rebuild my life.  Martin and I are supposed to go back to court in July and I need to continue getting stronger; believe me I have my days where I think I will be under his thumb for the rest of my life.


I believe that most G.A.L.'s do make some good decisions but in this case this particular one made a huge mistake.  I will have to live to the best of ability with whatever the future may bring me and with God by my side I will prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones