Friday, February 11, 2011

Just another day dealing with a control freak..... E-mail to Martin

You told me a month ago that the only time I am allowed to call my children was between the hours of 6:45 and 7:30 due to their bedtime.  The short time you allotted doesn't always work out and I have tried to call them after these times, and on rare occasions you have actually let me speak to them; this is very out of character for you since you have gone beyond trying to erase them from my life.

The kids told me they go to bed at 8:30 tonight...

Please clarify what your new rules are?  

His response....a week later

During the week dinner is usually over by 6:30.  Bedtime is 8:00, promptly.  This would be the best window to call.  On the weekends, things are pretty open.  Bedtime is 8:30, sometimes 9:00.

 

1 comment:

  1. Gina - Your blog breaks my heart and brings back so many bad memories for me. I went through the exact same thing. All I can tell you is to keep calling your kids and always sound happy on the phone with them. Never trash talk your ex either. I can so feel the pain with you. He had my kids for years and tried to cut me out of thier lives and I never let him, so hold strong and do what you have to do until the day comes that your kids are old enough to see the for themselves how there father treated the situation. My kids have been out of their fathers house for years now and my children and I could not be any closer. They hardly ever see their dad and they now see what an asshole he was to us. Please hold on and make yourself smile. I promise you, it gets so much better. I'm here if you need to talk.
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones