Thursday, January 27, 2011

E-mail sent to Martin 1/24/2011

It was brought to my attention by J tonight that you have told him that I am not in his life because as he stated 'I have done bad things'. As part of the divorce process I know that we were both required to attend the For Kids Sake Seminar. In this class the emphasis was placed on protecting our children's best interest. Telling our children lies and hurtful things about me only serves your agenda. I hope that filling our children's heads with lies helps you to sleep better at night.

In the end both you and I know the truth that we both have flaws, but you are a spineless heartless individual that only cares about yourself and pleasing your mother.

One day our children will be old enough to know the truth that you manipulated me and stole our precious children from their mother. In no way is your heart in the right place because to say ugly things about me only hurts the children because they are a part of me,  therefore any reflection of me is a reflection of them. If you believe the lies you tell yourself then keep them between you and your mother.

On another note, using J as your messenger or should I say middle man because you are too much of a coward to approach me, is a pathetic spineless act. Do not use our children as your personal messengers, this is very inappropriate. I have never, or in the future will not be using our children to discuss issues between the two of us. Please do not make requests for the Wii or anything else for that matter through our children. The Wii was bought for the children and I to use together, Jeffery stated that you told him I was wrong, and since it wasn't being used it should be sent to your house. How do you know what is being used and not?  This is just another cowardly attempt to discredit me in the eyes of our children.  In other words,  by telling them this you are telling them I will never see them again.  I don't owe you any explanations for anything, you are no longer my keeper.

It's very clear that you didn't listen to what was said in the Seminar, the seminar was not based on your needs.  I think you were to busy thinking of ways to slander me for your sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones