Sunday, November 21, 2010

Seeing things in a different light

As time goes by I can see that both Martin and I were victims to each other.  I did many things I shouldn't have and he did things to me as well.  I guess when your caught up in the moment you don't recognize the wrongs.  It's so sad it takes a divorce to realize these things.  It's sad that people don't spend more time focusing on the marriage and fixing the things that come a long before they escalate to a point of explosion that leads to many divorces.

I truly am sorry for the things I did that contributed to the break down of my marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones