Sunday, November 21, 2010

Martin

I met this man and fell in love with him because I saw a wonderful person; no he wasn't perfect, none of us are, but when you see the good qualities in a person you over look the imperfections and concentrate on the positive. 

I believe that marriage is always going to have times of trouble because God made us human and we make mistakes and we will never be perfect; only God is, but we do owe it to  one another that the vows we made were to stick together, those vows that were supposed to make us one.

Well, that is how it should be but the statistics on divorce are true indicators many of us who entered into the promises we made at the alter were only words that were not taken as serious as they should have been.

I will marry again and I know that I will be much wiser and a great wife one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones