Friday, November 19, 2010

My Family

Well I was with my family in California I watched as my younger cousins and nieces played together and were doing things little girls do and was so sad that my daughter couldn't be there to learn the new dances and games they were all playing.  I could hear the laughter and I felt so sad because I know my kids would of enjoyed themselves being with their cousins.

Martin didn't let me talk to the kids for 7 days well I was in California attending my grandmothers funeral.  He finally gave in after I left him a message and told him he was in contempt of court. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones