Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lost Respect

Not to long into our marriage I lost respect for Martin.  He would never stand up for his marriage and our family unit.  He always was afraid to tell his mom "no" if we had something else to do.  Trust me Martin's mom would throw tantrums if she didn't get her way and she wasn't the center of attention.  This caused our relationship a tremendous amount of stress.  I would have to be the one to set the boundaries because Martin was to chicken so I looked like the bad guy.  Oh well someone had to do it.  I wasn't about to let her control our lives.

I remember when we lost our first son she called the hospital social worker and was crying to her about how SHE just lost her grandchild.  The social worker comes into my room and says "Your MIL is a real pain in the rear ha".  I said yes she is!

There were a number of times his other family members would make inappropriate remarks and he would just sit there.  Be a man Martin!  

As you can tell this man is still nursing and it's very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones