Sunday, May 16, 2010

Church

I wish Martin would take the kids to church.  He thinks because the kids go to Mass at school he doesn't need to take them on Sundays.  When the kids are with me we go unless one of the kids aren't feeling well.

I want my children to get as much exposure to good Christian living as possible.  When my kids grow up I hope they learn good morals and values through Christ.  If they want to remain in the Catholic church that's great if they choose another Christian based church that's fine too.  As long as they recognize they know life will be a lot easier with God by their side.

This is something Martin and I together never did and look where it got us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones