Thursday, May 13, 2010

It was all a ploy

Well when Martin dropped me off at the psyche ward he cut off all communication with me.  He never allowed me speak to the children.  I met with the doctors and social workers and they didn't think I need to be there.  I told them everything Martin told me to say and I told them I was not suicidal.  

The next day I call Martin and tell him I am getting released the next day and the doctors want to meet with him at 11am; Martin agrees.  Well at 11am Martin doesn't show up so I call him.  He tells me he's working on a project at work and he will be there at 2pm.  The doctors agree to wait.

Well he shows up at 1:45pm with his sister and they serve me with divorce papers and giggle and walk out.

I met with the doctors and they were concerned on how I was feeling; the only thing I could think about was getting to my children.  They asked if I wanted to stay another night to get a grip on what just happened and I told them "no" I want to get to my children.

When I arrived there I only brought my ID and a few personal belongings.  I left my cash and credit cards at home along with my keys.  I took a cab to my friends house and the hospital paid for it.  I get to my house and once again I had to call a lock smith to let me in.  

All the pictures of the kids are gone and their school uniforms.  I figured he was still in the area and would take them to school.  I called the school in the morning and they informed me the kids were not in school.  I am trying to get a hold of Martin and his family; I want to know where my kids are.  I get no answers from my phone calls.  I call the police and they said since we weren't divorced and there wasn't a parenting plan in force he was free to take them where ever he wanted.  I finally called the school where his sisters kids attended and they informed me they were indeed enrolled there.  He took them across the state and would not allow me to communicate with them.  I left him a message telling him I was going to drive over and get my kids.  He then returns my call and says it's not a good idea.  I call my family for advice and they said it would be a huge battle and the kids would get very upset; I didn't want to put the kids through anything more.

We had a scheduled court date and before the court date he called and said I could speak to the kids.  He apparently spoke to his attorney and they decided it was ok.  I was so worried that they thought I abandoned them.  I assured them I loved them and I would see them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones