Friday, May 14, 2010

First court appearnace

We come in and we get up to the stand and Martins attorney is telling the judge that he doesn't want to hear about me killing my children in the newspaper.  He is telling her that I just got out of a psyche ward and I'm am on 8 different kinds of medications for all sorts of emotional disorders; which is completely false.  I take blood pressure medications and yes one anti-depressant.  My attorney just sat there and said nothing! The kids are appointed their own attorney; Guardian ad Litem.

The judge than orders me out of the house and in order for me to see my children it has to be supervised.  Nothing was said about Martin taking the kids 300 miles away or his past behavior.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones