Friday, May 14, 2010

Finding a lawyer in a short amount of time

I am having a tough time finding a lawyer.  They are all booked for weeks and my court date is in a couple of weeks.  The attorney I wanted was going on vacation and he sent me to another.  I could of done a better job myself!  My uncle was giving me the money for my attorney and we found one initially that was really good.  My uncle has plenty of money but they have to look at your assets and pre-qualify you before they will take your case; which can take days.  We didn't have time.  So I get stuck with a crappy attorney.

I could of done better on my own!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones