Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Martin wants all conversations to recorded.....

As I said earlier, "I think it's an excellent idea"!  You told me that "This is going to be kind of hard".  When I told our daughter to tell her teachers if there is something that she can't say to me on the phone she said "She is not ALLOWED to say the police were here", that clearly shows that she is being coached on what to say and not.

I would like copies of all the recordings if you want to do this, this is you're idea and I feel I should be provided with copies of what you have.

Paula was witness to what was said tonight, so I hope your not planning on botching the recordings. 

I think CPS needs to hear the recording from tonights phone call and I will call them and let them know this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones