Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wave's

Just like most people who are divorced or facing divorce the emotions come in waves; just like a death.  You have all of these emotions that you feel, but we have to sit down and take a deep breath and say to ourselves this is okay to feel this because it's part of the healing process.  For me, it's more of how my divorce happened not the shock of actually getting a divorce because I sought an attorney before he did, but how Martin was such a snake.  It is still hard to digest his actions.

I'm still going through the healing process, but I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones