Friday, November 26, 2010

Loving Life

I love my children, myself and this wonderful world that we live in.  I am in awww when I see beautiful things again.  There is always a rainbow at the end of every sorrow, sometimes we just have to be patient and wait until God gets us there.  We have to remember God does things in his time not ours. 

I realize I will still have my down days, but they are getting farther apart than they once were.  I am making incredible strides and I am proud of being me again. 

Hugs to all who are still in the fog; I promise things will get better, you will have strength again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones