Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's been a while...

I missed you blog and I need you more now than ever.

There have been many changes in my life and one of the best things is that I am reaching out to God now.  How could I ever have thought I could through this without his guidance?

I am back in Washington, I just couldn't live that far away from my children; they need me just as much as I need them.  I miss them so much it aches.

I'm planning out my future.  It has been so long that I really though I would be a point by now that I would be looking back and saying to myself  "How did I ever get through that"; but here I am still wondering which direction my life is going and what the future holds for me and my children.

I am taking one step at a time and let me tell you it feels like my legs weigh a ton....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones