Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Florida....

I'm so torn about my move, but I know I have to restart my life.  My children mean so much to me and I dream about them almost every night, I wake up in tears.  I still question, how can this man who says he once cared for me be so evil??  I will never understand this and I'm done trying to figure it out.  My kids need to know that mom is happy and healthy.

I put so much blame on my former MIL.  She was so demanding and it put a huge strain on our marriage.  We were trying to make our way and she wanted it to be all about her and her needs.  Do these type of MIL's realize that one day they won't be around and they should want their children to have some independence.  I also lost so much respect for Martin because he didn't live up to our vows; "Two shall become one", "For better of for worse", "Sickness and in health".  I guess I didn't either, it takes two to make or break a marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones