Friday, June 4, 2010

Missed you Blog :)

Well I'm back home and feeling better.  I have so many unknowns at this point in my life.  I spoke to Martin as I was being released from the hospital today and told him again that I feel for the kids because growing up with out a mom is a very big burden to carry for any child and also as an adult.  He has crossed over to the dark side and it's very sad.  What he thinks he's doing is not in the best interest for our children but only to appease his mother. 

I hope one day he will open his heart and his mind and see what has done.  As I was in the hospital I was thinking of all the things he did prior to our separation and I can see now how is was making his case; him telling me if we had affairs it would make our marriage stronger and him telling me to leave for 6 weeks; yeah right I know he got this so called advice from his sister and his mother.  They have ruined him and I pray to God they will not ruin my children.

1 comment:

  1. There is a higher justice and, in this case, it awaits them all. In the end, he will suffer far worse than what you or your children will suffer. He has sealed his own fate. Let God take care of him.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones