Thursday, June 10, 2010

E-mail sent to Martin

Martin,

Per your original request we are supposed to communicate via e-mail. Well, you never respond to them so I had to start texting you and sending the text messages to your e-mail account as well as mine. I am concerned about C she sounds very sad and lost with the things she says on the phone to me. She tells me she will never see me again and she's going to forget what I look like; what's that all about? You seem to think the kids are okay but clearly they are not. J has always held things in and he is doing it now, it's his defense mechanism. You really have no clue what is going on in their hearts because you want to think they don't need their mom. Martin, they do need their mom. I don't want my children to grow up feeling rejected or abandoned because you put so many limitations on the time they can spend with me, yes Martin you are responsible for that. I would ask you to please find it in your heart to see this, but I know you don't have it in you to look beyond your own personal gratification you seem to be getting from all of this. Things have to hit rock bottom before you wake up and finally realize what is going on, just like when you finally got how I felt about our infertility issues, it took the death of Cameron for you to feel anything. I hope our kids don't grow up with baggage that you clearly forced upon them.





Finally, can you answer Natalee about the house??










Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones