Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Path

Okay, I'm staying put in this little town for my kids because their needs are my priority.  I think I have a lot to gain and learn because I'm being forced to find out just how much strength I really have.  Sometimes we look for the easy way out of things and look past the lesson and therefore we don't grow as we should have.

I do know that my road is taking me somewhere I have never been and I should of gotten there a long time ago but I chose to ignore the signs and made my own path instead of the growing and learning path that was chosen for me.

1 comment:

  1. I think it will all work out for you. Stay positive.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones