Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Family And Friends

Nope my family and friends aren't perfect but I can say one thing.  They always treated Martin with respect!  I suppose living 1200 miles away from them they really couldn't try to dominate us or our time and the ones that lived close by respected our family.

I can tell you one thing when it comes down to it when we need eachother were there for one another.  Martin didn't think I would get as much support during our divorce as I did from them.

I love them to pieces and we don't judge one another.  We are individuals and we don't pretend to be perfect nor do we hide our mistakes; we share them and learn from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones