Saturday, May 22, 2010

Martin refuses to bring kids to me today

Martin just phoned and said he was not bringing the kids to me.  In our parenting plan it states I need to provide transportation but he knows my car is not working properly.  He has been bringing them to me over the last two months and I told him I know the kids appreciate it as well as I do.  He also told me I can pick up our daughter but not our sons because they have Cub Scouts plans.

Just another day dealing with a controlling man; one of the main reasons I couldn't stay in the marrige.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones