Friday, May 14, 2010

I had to let my attorney go

For one thing she wasn't worth the money and yes maybe I made her job harder.  I was out of options so I called C.L.E.A.R. who referred me to the "Northwest Justice Project".  

I went in for my appointment and was glad they were meeting with me; they usually only handle or take a handful of cases.

They are trying to work with me to represent myself but shortly after that decision they change their minds and take my case because Martin's attorney is bullying me and I didn't have the strength to take this on myself.  I never felt so weak in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones