Sunday, May 23, 2010

Grieving

I really don't think I grieved the loss of my first child.  All children are a gift from the lord and I don't understand how or why he would take my son Cameron.  My life will never be the same but I have to learn to live my new normal and I will.

My children now mean the world to me they are also gifts from the lord and I am so thankful they are here and they were born healthy; what more can a mother ask for?

I don't think the grief counseling did me any good at the time because I wasn't ready to let it go in my heart but I am now.  I can't live with the rest of my life with resentment it will just destroy me and everything and everyone else around me.

I'm now ready to let go of that balloon and set it free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones