Saturday, May 15, 2010

Feelings

As I sit here I'm thinking about how I was told how to behave and not behave during the divorce process.  

God gave us tears to cry when were sad, laughter when were happy and these are natural emotions.  

I remember a remark made by the G.A.L saying that she spoke to me on the phone and I didn't sound good therefore she assumed I wasn't stable.  Well of course I didn't sound good I was being put through the ringer and I'm sorry if I'm not narcissistic but I have emotions and I care about other people.

When it comes to my children I can't hold back the way I feel for them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones