Monday, May 31, 2010

Art

I have a couple of prints of who I believe to be the most tranquil artist; Claude Monet.  As I was laying on my sofa I was really looking and dissecting every inch of the "The Luncheon" painting.  I started noticing little things that I never noticed before.  It's as if they just popped out at me, as if it was speaking to me.


My life is this way now; maybe not as tranquil as the painting, but looking back at the past 16 years I should of noticed the red flags.  Sometimes we are so caught up in the moment that we neglect to concentrate on the important little things that make our future so wonderful or not so wonderful.  I see things so much more clear now and knowing I can't take back ever meeting Martin or putting my foot down on the things he did to me, our children, our family and our marriage, I have to focus on the learning experience, just taking off those rose colored glasses makes a huge difference.


 I will be okay and I will look back at this time in my life one day and say "WOW! that was a great lesson!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to three amazing children!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

"Crazy For You" is for the son I lost "Dance" I dedicate to my children


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones